GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME 2017
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Islamic Banking, which is one of the fastest growing industries in the Global Financial Sector? If “YES” then you could be Al Baraka Bank’s next Graduate.
Al Baraka Bank is in search of young and aspiring graduates who are keen to pursue a career in Islamic Banking. Our 12 month graduate programme offers a career opportunity that will equip graduates with the skills and experience that are required to be successful in the working world.
The following opportunities are available for final year undergraduates or post graduates in the following fields:
1) Shariah Division - Head Office Durban
• A Shariah / Islamic Studies qualification, coupled with a Commerce or LLB Degree
2) IT Division - Head Office Durban
• Degree in Information Technology
3) Retail Division: Sales - Gauteng & Kwazulu Natal
• Commerce Degree, majoring in:
- finance and accounting
- must have a flair for sales and customer service
• Must be in final year of study or completed qualification
• Excellent academic results
• Dynamic graduates with the ambition to succeed within a high performance organizational culture
• Must be prepared to travel
To apply , please forward an updated CV, University Transcript, Matric certificate, Matric Testimonial, ID and a detailed motivation as to why you would be the best fit for the programme to firstname.lastname@example.org by 07 October 2016.