Al Baraka’s Monthly Investment Plan offers you the ability to structure a savings plan that best suits your needs, so enabling you to set saving goals.
What are the benefits you will enjoy?
- Opportunity to save for specific needs
- Monthly contributions may be increased or decreased
- Contributions may be made via debit order
- The choice of electing to have profits paid out or reinvested on maturity
What qualification criteria apply?
- A minimum deposit of R100 is required to open a Monthly Investment Plan and thereafter a minimum monthly investment of R100
Note: All cash deposits are subject to a cash deposit fee
Who should apply for Al Baraka’s Monthly Investment Plan?
- Individuals wanting to save for future plans
How do you apply?
- Visit one of our branches country-wide and discuss the Al Baraka Monthly Investment Plan with one of our consultants.
- Complete our application form.
What Documentation is required?
- Bar-coded Identity Document
- A utility bill, not older than 3 months, for the verification of your residential address
For Further information about ensuring FICA compliance, please click on the tab for legal information or contact our Customer Services Centre on 0860 225 786