Al Baraka’s Regular Income Provider is a unique account that enables you to earn a regular monthly income from a lump-sum investment, allowing you to meet monthly financial commitments from your profit-share payout.
What are the benefits you will enjoy?
- The ability, at any time, to add R1 000 or more to your initial investment
- Profits are paid on a monthly basis.
- The choice of re-investing profits thus increasing your monthly returns.
- The option of profits to be paid by way of an electronic transfer to an account of your choice.
What qualification criteria apply?
- A minimum investment of R20 000
Note: All cash deposits are subject to a cash deposit fee
Who should apply for Al Baraka’s Regular Income Provider?
- Al Baraka’s Regular Income Provider is aimed at individuals wanting to earn a monthly income.
How do you apply?
- Visit one of our branches country-wide and discuss the Al Baraka Regular Income Provider with one of our consultants.
- Complete an application form.
What documentation is required?
- Bar-coded Identity document
- A utility bill, not older than 3 months, for the verification of your residential address.
For further information about ensuring FICA compliance, please click the tab for legal information our call our Customer Service Centre on 0860 225 786.