Business Regular Income Provider
- This investment is for businesses looking to earn a return on surplus cash for a fixed period with a monthly return
- Profits are paid on a monthly basis
- Choice of re-investing profits thus increasing your monthly returns or the option of profits to be paid by way of an electronic transfer to an account of your choice
- The ability, at any time, to add R1 000 or more to your initial investment
- Download the Al Baraka SA Banking app to view your investment statements
- A minimum investment of R20 000 for a fixed 12-month period
- Additional deposits of R1000
- All deposits and withdrawals will be subject to Al Baraka's banking fees
- click here to view fees applicable 01 July 2023
The Bank earns profit from its financing activities which are carried out on the basis of Murabaha, Musharaka and Ijarah finance contracts. The profit earned is shared with the investment depositors based on the Bank’s profit distribution model.
Actual profit earned for the month is used to calculate the rate of return to the depositors and can vary month to month
The following documentation is required to apply:
- The founding document of the applying entity.
- Click here for a list of Entities with their respective document.
- Proof of address, not older than 3 months, for the verification of the business trading address.
- South African green bar-coded Identity Document or Smart ID for each of the authorised signatories
- South African green bar-coded Identity Document or Smart ID for each of the authorised signatories and
- Proof of address, not older than 3 months, for the verification of residential address of the authorised signatories
- Click here to view all acceptable forms of proof of address required to open an account
Please note that depending on the nature of business and type of Entity additional information will be requested.
With these on hand, you can then contact your nearest branch to apply, or complete the Contact Form on this page for our Sales Consultant to call you.