Old Mutual Albaraka Balanced Fund
- This fund is for investors wanting capital stability from investments, as well as income which will be provided to clients through short-term and long-term local and offshore securities
- Unit trust investments are liquid funds and they permit unlimited withdrawals to be made, regardless of the investment horizon initially anticipated.
- The Portfolio adheres to the standards of the Accounting and Auditing Organisation for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI) as interpreted by the Shari'ah Supervisory Board.
- The fund offers investors access to local and international asset classes including equity, liquid assets and non-equity securities, such as sukuks (Islamic bonds) and equity conduits with a low to moderate risk profile
- The minimum investment amounts are R10 000 lump sum or R500/month.
- Unit trust investments are a cost effective tool to save for a home, car or education.
- They are open ended with no fixed period of investment.
- This fund complies with retirement fund legislation and is suitable as a stand-alone retirement investment
- Entities can use this as a medium to long term investment
• Upfront fee - maximum 3.45% including VAT (Once off fee)
• Annual Advisor Fee – maximum 1.15% including VAT
• Beneficiaries cannot be added
The following documentation is required to apply:
- South African bar-coded Identity Document/Smart ID
- Proof of address not older than 3 months, for the verification of your residential address
- Birth Certificate of minor or Smart ID for young adults age 16 and over
- South African bar-coded Identity Document/Smart ID and proof of address not older than 3 months of parent or guardian, for the verification of their residential address
To view your statement or invest with Old Mutual 24/7, clicking here
Click here to view all acceptable forms of proof of address required to open an account
With these on hand, you can then contact your nearest branch to apply, or complete the Contact Form on this page for our Sales Consultant to call you