- No fees when using your card for local point of sale purchases
- Link multiple profiles for easy payments
- Activate your Debit Card for Tap & Go for contactless transacting
- Make cash deposits at till points at Checkers, Shoprite, Usave, Pick n Pay and Boxer stores nationwide using your Debit Card
- Deposit cash at selected ABSA cash-accepting ATMs Access to over 25 000 saswitch ATMs nationwide to withdraw cash
- Transact online with ease, 24/7 with Internet Banking
- No monthly subscription fee for Internet Banking
- Increased security with a tiered structure system allowing for differentiated roles to capture, approve and final release transactions to minimise risk of access to sensitive transactions.
- Upload beneficiaries in bulk via batch uploads
- Capture and release payments in Batches
- All the features of internet banking with added security
- Make SARS payments online
- Access funds urgently online with Real Time Payment
- Receive e-stamped statements online
- Download the Al Baraka Banking app
- Personalized service with access to dedicated Business Banking Team
- On-going support and training available to Business & Corporate customers
- Low monthly admin fee of R120
- A minimum balance of R500 is required to open a Corporate Banking Account
- View the detailed 2021/2022 fees here
The following documentation is required to apply:
- The founding document of the applying entity.
- Click here for a list of Entities with their respective document.
- Proof of address, not older than 3 months, for the verification of the business trading address.
- South African green bar-coded Identity Document or Smart ID for each of the authorised signatories and Corporate banking users
- Proof of address, not older than 3 months, for the verification of residential address of the authorised signatories
- Click here to view all acceptable forms of proof of address required to open an account
Please note that depending on the nature of business and type of Entity additional information will be requested.
With these on hand, you can then contact your nearest branch to apply, or complete the Contact Form on this page for our Sales Consultant to call you.