Commercial Property Finance
- Finance subject to favourable bank valuation
- Customised mark-ups
The following documentation is required to apply:
- Latest original signed Annual Financial Statements
- Business plan or cash flow projections for new ventures
- Last 3 months Bank Statements
- Signed statement of personal Assets and Liabilities for members/shareholders/directors
- The founding document of the applying entity.
- Click here for a list of Entities with their respective document.
- Proof of address, not older than 3 months, for the verification of the business trading address.
- South African green bar-coded Identity Document or Smart ID for each of the authorised signatories
- Click here to view all acceptable forms of proof of address required to open an account
Please note that depending on the nature of business and type of Entity additional information will be requested.
Up to 70% of your property value with a maximum repayment term of 10 years with no monthly admin fees. Fixed rate for 12 months with annual review and an option of lump sum payments at that time. No penalties for early settlement.